Doors are often overlooked, users frequently forget to appreciate the influence they can make in a room. While they are used for privacy and security, they can also bring style and unexpected act as a decorative accessory.
720A Door Frame is suitable to install when the wall plastering is not ready. 6 heavy-duty G.I. Plate bracket are utilized to reinforce the fastening when grout was pour between the wall and door frame. Its precise 45° corner pre-cut is to give aesthetically snug fit. Its special hook surface also enable better result when frame plastering.
710A is suitable to install after the wall plastering was done. Its precise 45° corner pre-cut is to give aesthetically snug fit.
- Strong and durable
- Coated with high quality anodizing system (Paint-free)
- Last for 10 years Anodization Colour
- Rust free & High insect resistance
- Withstand warping, cracking and shrinkage
- Easy to maintain
- Clean, shining and smooth surface.
- Light weight and easily transportable
- Fast, simple and easy installation
- Lasting shape and design